Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Admission: I have fallen in love.

Admission: I have fallen in love. Her name is Dollie and she is the best thing that has happened to me.  She is always there,behind me, carrying my load with such grace, such ease.  At times, when I need extra room, she just folds down and takes the back seat.  She is amazing.

What is even more amazing is how people want to steal her away (Raul, watch out, Dollie is mine!)- they see how special she is, how supportive and how strong she is- she is amazing.

Not only is she amazing, but she is also very philanthropic and ends up carrying most...okay, all, of the collected equipment at Embraced.

Dollie- you are amazing, shiny, strong and yet, filled with such fluid grace as you move.  You have changed my life and I am forever grateful for you.  You are the wheels beneath my load.

No comments:

Post a Comment